Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Pros and Cons of Being a Stripper in College

“Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance.” – Tori Spelling


Some may be wondering why I chose to make today’s post about stripping, but hey when college life gets hard and you need fast cash, you think about your options. Plus I would like to say now, that I think anyone who strips for a living is a brave person because this industry is harsh and has way too much negative backlash.  On a second note, I am not, nor have I ever been, a professional stripper; but like any writer I do my research.

PROS:
  •           Easy money
  •           Can help finance for school
  •           Working at a good club with bouncers and protection (head to Vegas)
  •            Getting compliments
  •            Making your own schedule
  •           Gain confidence
  •            Does not interfere with classes

CONS:
  •       Ignorant opinions of others
  •            Dealing with drunk, unruly customers
  •            Dealing with jealous co-workers
  •            Explaining decision to future employers
  •            Lots of drugs and alcohol among co-workers
  •            Pretending to be interested in customers
  •            Need start up money for outfits, shoes, etc.
  •           You become the campus stripper
  •            Exhausted for morning classes
  •           No free weekends
  •            Customers following you back to campus and having to call campus safety at 5am

Resources:


3 comments:

  1. Still in the game??

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, one out of eight people in the United States have unclaimed assets... With average claims of more than $1,000!

    Find Federal & State Unclaimed Money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete